Reliable Lab Testing Results
Tulsa Medical Laboratory performs a variety of diagnostic services, including histopathologic evaluations, cytology interpretations, bone marrow examinations, clinical consultations, blood bank services, peripheral blood and other body fluid smear consultations, and frozen section evaluations.
Tulsa Medical Laboratories offers a variety of services for hospitals and clinics:
- Onsite pathology visits.
- Courier service with daily pickup of specimens.
- Oral and written reports in a manner acceptable to your facility.
- Perform autopsies which are deemed necessary by your hospital with appropriate authorization.
- Assist and participate in utilization review, quality assurance and other functions required by your review committees, state licensure bodies, JCAHO and other governmental regulatory bodies.
- Provide in-service training for your facility’s personnel and medical staff.
- Assist with and participate in marketing and implementation of long range planning and strategic planning by your facility.
Experienced Pathology Team
Our team of highly skilled pathologists have a combined 80 plus years of experience.
Our areas of specialization include Surgical Pathology, Cytopathology, Dermatopathology, Hematopathology, Pediatric Pathology, Placental and Perinatal Pathology, Head and Neck Pathology, and GI Pathology.
Each department at Tulsa Medical Lab is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment to provide for accurate and rapid turn around time of patient tests. From computerized imaging techniques in cytology to real-time Transcription Mediated Amplification testing and total automation of the molecular testing department, we strive to constantly improve our ability to provide the best service to our clients.
State-of-the-Art Reporting System
Tulsa Medical Lab utilizes state-of-the-art software for our laboratory information system, including Sunquest CopathPlus and Corepoint Health Integration Engine.
With these products, Tulsa Medical Lab can offer an interface between our laboratory information system and our clients’ computer systems. An interface provides an even more efficient exchange of information and can assist in meeting regulatory requirements many clients are challenged with today.
Please contact our IT department at (918) 281-6866 to inquire about interfacing.
Clinical Lab Services
Tulsa Medical Lab is an anatomic pathology lab, but we partner with multiple regional clinical laboratories. We can also offer courier services for clinical lab specimens.