Reliable Lab Testing Results
Tulsa Medical Labs performs a variety of diagnostic services, including tissue, cytology, bone marrow examinations, clinical consultations, blood bank services, peripheral blood and other body fluid smear consultations, and frozen section evaluation.
Tulsa Medical Laboratories offers a variety of services for hospitals and clinics:
- Onsite pathology visits.
- Courier service with daily pickup of specimens.
- Oral and written reports in a manner acceptable to your facility.
- Perform autopsies which are deemed necessary by your hospital with appropriate authorization.
- Assist and participate in utilization review, quality assurance and other functions required by your review committees, state licensure bodies, JCAHO and other governmental regulatory bodies.
- Provide in-service training for your facility’s personnel and medical staff.
- Assist with and participate in marketing and implementation of long range planning and strategic planning by your facility.
Experienced Pathology Team
Our team of highly skilled pathologists have a combined 80 years of experience.
Our areas of specialization include Surgical Pathology, Cytopathology, Dermatopathology, Hematopathology, Pediatric Pathology, Placental and Perinatal Pathology, Head and Neck Pathology, and GI Pathology.
We use the most advanced technology available for test processing and analysis. Our state-of-the-art equipment provides increased sensitivity and specificity as well as increased speed. So we can provide accurate test results faster.
State-of-the-Art Reporting System
TML recently implemented a new version of a state-of-the-art laboratory information system. We use Sunquest Copath laboratory software to offer some valuable new services to our clients.
With this software, we will have the ability to print color photographs on our laboratory reports. Clients can also access their laboratory reports through the internet. This requires no special software. Clients only need a web-browser and access to the internet.
In addition to the web access, we can also establish a bi-directional interface between our computer systems. An interface provides an even more efficient exchange of information than the web access.
Clinical Lab Testing Services
TML has an association with the Saint Francis Hospital Outreach Laboratory to provide comprehensive clinical laboratory services. SFH Outreach Laboratory can perform over 1,000 different clinical procedures with less than 1% referred to an outside reference laboratory.
Whether it is routine testing from the general chemistry, microbiology, and hematology departments, or something more esoteric from the immunology, flow cytometry, special coagulation, or genetics departments, SFH Outreach Laboratory can meet all of your clinical laboratory needs at a competitive price.